Quality dog friendly self catering cottage in Mousehole - a delightful fishing village in West Cornwall.
Rosie's Cottage is a wonderful 150 year old granite built cottage situated in the enchanting village of Mousehole.
The Cottage accommodates up to four guests and two dogs and is ideally situated on the edge of the village only 400m from the harbour. Guests are therefore able to enjoy the benefits of the cottage's sheltered south facing garden and car parking (unallocated) opposite the cottage which is a real bonus as parking is at a premium within the village of Mousehole.
- Dogs welcome (max 2) no extra charge!
- Fully refurbished for 2010.
- Sleeps 4 in 1 x double bedroom, 1 x single bedroom, 1 x sofa bed (situated in Lounge).
- Newly fitted Maple Kitchen with ceramic hob, fan oven and microwave plus dishwasher.
- Electric wood burning stove.
- TV, DVD and Freeview.
- Unlimited wireless broadband.
- Separate utility with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- All inclusive prices. All bed linen (duvets) and towels provided (not beach towels) plus gas/electricity.
- Parking (unallocated) opposite cottage.
- South facing garden with dining area and barbeque.
The property has a shower but no bath.
This property is closed in the winter with the exception of Christmas and February half-term.