"Pisces" is a large, elegantly furnished 3-bedroomed terraced cottage in an attractive building, once part of the Cable & Wireless training school. It's situated in the picturesque valley of Porthcurno within a short, level walk of one of the most spectacular beaches in the country, as shown here. It's just ¼ mile from the famous Minack Theatre.
Land's End and the sandy "Blue Flag" beach of Sennen Cove are just 3 miles away. Porthcurno beach cafe, Cable Station Inn and Porthcurno Stores all within walking distance.
- Sleeps 6 (1 double with king-size bed with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over, 2 twins)
- Private entrance
- Private patio which gets the afternoon sun, patio furniture and washing line
- Views of the valley and tennis courts from the lounge
- Reserved parking for two cars
- Free use of tennis courts opposite the apartment
- Duvets, linen, towels (not beach towels), electricity and central heating included in the price
- Main bathroom with bath and shower over
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC
- Well equipped kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, washing machine, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Large lounge with colour TV with Freeview channels, DVD, stereo with CD
- Telephone and wi-fi available
- All rooms well heated
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Regret no pets (assistance dogs accepted) or smoking
- SUNDAY changeover
- Map reference SW 383 226
- Short Breaks available
- 20% deposit required on booking - cards accepted - no surcharge for debit & maestro cards, credit cards 1.5% charge
- Cancellation insurance recommended.