Set in the heart of the pretty fishing town of Newlyn, Pendower House offers a quiet retreat and yet is only a hundred yards from the harbour and all amenities.
Pendower House is a Grade II listed double-fronted building situated up a quaint cobbled lane It has been tastefully converted by the owners Simon and Penny Rumble who live nearby.
The property has full electricity and gas central heating. Bed linen, towels, kitchen and bathroom supplies all included.
Enclosed private courtyard
All amenities within walking distance
Excellent walking on Cornish coast
Barbecue and and garden furniture for summer sunshine
Full gas central heating for winter
- Entrance hall leading to sitting room with large inglenook, TV, expansive sofa and two armchairs.
- Reading room with comfortable elbow chairs and a large antique dining table. Decorative Cornish range.
- Kitchen: electric cooker and dishwasher. Fridge freezer and microwave in walk in pantry. Washing machine/drier in separate utility room.
- Ground floor bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 1 King size double bed with duvet, TV.
- Bedroom 2 Super king size double bed with duvet which can be converted to two twins if required.
- Bedroom 3 Single 3 foot bed with duvet.
- Shower, room with WC and hand basin.
* Pendower House is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. It is easy to access to load and unload but thereafter parking is in the harbour car park (200m). A free permit is included in the holiday price.
* We regret the cottage is not really suitable for most dogs but a small dog is welcome by prior arrangement.