The Half Deck is undergoing refurbishment and will be ready by May 2018 - the owners are ensuring that it is in top notch condition ready for letting.
The Half Deck (the term for the portion of deck below the spar deck on a sailing ship) is a 1-bedroomed apartment in an attractive building, once part of the Cable & Wireless training school.
It's situated in the picturesque valley of Porthcurno approx 400 yards from one of the most spectacular beaches in the country. It's just ¼ mile from the famous Minack Theatre . Land's End and the sandy, surfing beach at Sennen Cove are just 3 miles away. Porthcurno beach cafe and the Cable Station Inn are within easy walking distance.
- Sleeps 2 (The bed is zip linked so can be used as a double or two singles)
- Ground floor entrance
- Private patio.
- Accessibility:- doorways accept narrow wheelchairs only; apartment is on the ground floor.
- Reserved parking for two cars
- Free use of tennis courts opposite the apartment
- Duvets, linen, towels (not beach towels), electricity and central heating included in the price
- Bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Well equipped kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview channels, DVD.
- Telephone provided; Wi-fi available. Mobiles only work on Vodaphone network in Porthcurno Valley.
- All rooms well heated
- Cot and highchair available on request
- One dog accepted
- SATURDAY changeover
- Short Breaks available